WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
You will always be informed if with collection of your personal data.
The personal data collected may include the following types of information:
- Name, which you give us if setting up a user or ordering a product.
- Contact information, including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as ZIP code.
- Information about your purchase and navigation on the website.
- Other necessary information for customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information from Social Media through ordinary use, comments or sharing.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE DATA WE COLLECT
We use the information to understand your needs and give you a better service.
Personal data will be used due to the following reasons:
- Intern registration.
- Processing your orders.
- Processing complaints concerning our website.
- Administrating invoices, payments and refunds.
- Improvements of our products and services.
- Advertisements and e-mails with a marketing purpose.
- Customer surveys and reviews.
- We will only use the email, you have provided.
- The information is used to improve the website,
- And your customer experience.
- We do not sell your personal information to a third party.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Any kind of personal data we process, will not be stored longer,
than what is necessary for the above listed purposes.
We are devoted to keep your information safe.
To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented security measures.
All electronical financial transactions, which are processed through our website, are protected by encryption technology.
Cookies are used to set up statistics.
A cookie is a little file, which asks permission to be stored on your device.
When you accept, the file is added, and the cookie helps us analyze web traffic.
Cookies allow the web address to identify you as a user, without name.
From the collected statistics we can modify the website to your needs.
We use log-statistics to identify, which sites are used.
It helps us analyze the traffic on our website and improve our site due to our customers’ wishes and needs.
We only use these data to statistical analyzing purposes.
Hereafter data is removed from the system.
Overall cookies help us give you a better experience at our website by letting us know, which sites you find useful, and which you do not.
A cookie does not give us access to other data on your device.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically.
You can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies, if you want to.
It can though prevent you from having full advantage of our website.
You can manage your cookie consent here
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website can contain links to other websites.
Thus, we cannot be responsible for other companies’ content or policies about personal data, which you provide them with, when visiting their sites.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can choose to limit collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
When you are asked to fill out a form on our website, look for the box, where you can mark that you do not wish to receive direct marketing.
If we have earlier agreed that we are allowed to use your personal data for direct marketing, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or rent out your personal data to third parties, unless we have your consent or are obligated to by law.
If any information should be incorrect or you wish to withdraw any consent, please contact us at email@example.com
, and we will correct them.